Night's sleep is essential for a complete relaxation of the body. Rest all life support systems, in such hours and the locomotive engine, especially the back. The majority of people various ages are faced with the problem, when the back hurts at night. This reduces the quality of rest, with the dorsal muscles in an uncomfortable state. Pain — the main symptom of have problems with joints, muscle tissues of the back, or diseases of the internal organs. To eliminate this symptom is not always easily and quickly.
Causes painful sensations
The presence of nocturnal pain in the spine is characterized by a variety of causes. A person can feel all day, but when you take into account in the supine position, or when turning, if the change of posture, back binds the pain, the feeling of pain in the bones. Painful sensations occur in different periods: in sleep, when waking up and is often in the morning.
After waking up the person feels a heaviness in the muscles and the gnawing pain, stiffness of movements, general weakness, weakness. Pain localized in different departments: neck, sternum, lower back.
The foundation for such feelings are medical and domestic factors. Non-medical — for household symptoms of painful feelings:
- for example, uncomfortable bed with an inappropriate mattress (pain when it extends to the throat, but quickly held in the morning);
- an unpleasant posture for sleep, insomnia;
- muscular overwork, a sedentary job in an office, sedentary lifestyle;
- violation of the physiological posture of the body;
- physical back injury.
The presence of the disease:
- inflammatory and infectious processes in the internal organs;
- the state of spasms of muscles or muscle tension;
- diseases of the joints;
- inflammation caused by dystrophic processes in the joints (rom, nerve endings);
- pathology of the spinal section;
- osteochondrosis of the cervical, thoracic, lumbar;
- degenerative changes of cartilage and joint tissue.
Back pain may indicate the existence of these disorders:
- inflammatory and spasmodic — hernia, osteoporosis, osteochondrosis, spondylitis, arthritis, spondiloartrozom, osteoarthritis, rheumatic diseases (polyarthritis and arthritis), gout, neuritis, myositis;
- neuro-root destruction of tissues, compression of the nerves, dislocation and squeezing — old fractures, psychosomatic manifestations, tumors and injuries of the spine;
- cardiovascular disease — angina pectoris;
- diseases of the respiratory system — pulmonary fibrosis, tuberculosis, pneumonia.
The recommended methods of treatment
Before you start treatment, it is necessary to turn to the help of a specialist doctor. Advice in the presence of night pain syndrome may have these specialists: an internist, surgeon, neurologist, spine.
For the identification of the causes of the pain is assigned to the examination:
- ULTRASOUND and ECG;
After conducting a survey is assigned an individual treatment:
- Treatment — taking pain relievers, hormonal drugs, special anti-inflammatory injection, the use of anti-inflammatory and warming ointments.
- Physiotherapy — according to the physical condition and age of the patient is assigned physiotherapy, stretching exercises and strengthening movements for the muscle tissue. This will help restore blood circulation, strengthen the oxygen saturation and nutrients, and the pain will be held. On the recommendation of the doctor you can complete a course of acupuncture.
- An active lifestyle and therapeutic courses — access to the swimming pool. Swimming helps to improve the overall state of the organism, strengthens posture, and as a result, the spine. A course of massage performed by professionals for the restoration of the overall tone of the muscles, relieve tension and cramps. A course of manual therapy.
- Household recommendation — if the cause of the uncomfortable bed, then it's worth it to change the mattress and pillows orthopedic. Do not overwork the body before going to bed, do not overeat and do not watch tv — it causes insomnia, a person is more tossing and turning and not resting.
- Folk remedies before going to bed wear a belt from dog's wool (use on a doctor's recommendation). You can use the warming of the pond before going to bed (from the infusion of horseradish, mustard).
How to ease the pain
For relieving back pain after sleep or at night, it is recommended to stretch the damaged area, grind her warm palm. Also, the relief will bring simple gymnastics for stretching, the arches and the sails of the torso to the side.
If the pain is acute pain, then it is necessary to take an analgesic, in the strong and unbearable discomfort in the lower back, the neck or the middle part of the back, there is a need for an ambulance or contact the experts themselves.
If painful often troubled and prevents sleep, then it's worth it to turn for advice to the doctor, and not to leave without treatment causes.
For the prevention of pain syndrome in the back area, it is necessary to adhere to the following guidelines and rules:
- A healthy lifestyle — eat a balanced diet, refusal of bad habits, active lifestyle.
- The selection of suitable bedding and posture, to be comfortable and cozy to sleep.
- Adherence to poise and control of body position.
- The implementation of preventive exercises, entry to the swimming pool and massage.
Causes of pain in the back are associated with the presence of disorders, and with an unhealthy way of life. The availability of any discomfort after sleep requires attention from the side of man and his conversion to the profile of the expert, the notary the treatment of diseases of the muscular system. This is necessary both for prevention and to prevent the development of diseases of the spine and joints.