Problems with the lower back always have a face in pain, this symptom occurs very often. The intervertebral discs are in this area very vulnerable and wear out faster than in other parts of the spine. When in the standing position, or lying down the spine is experiencing a huge load of pressure of the weight from 50 to 100 units, but if a person is sitting in the wrong position and slouches,then more 220 units
Pain in the lower back, is a general term that refers to the symptom of different types of diseases of the musculoskeletal system. In 86 % of the adult population are observed frequent pain in the lower back, but only about half of people who suffer from this symptom, are sent to the doctor.
CAUSES OF PAIN IN THE RIGHT SIDE
As soon as you have pain in the right side in the back in the lumbar should immediately contact a doctor, because it may indicate that you experience kidney disease or any other disease. Depending on the nature of the pain, it may be indicative of various diseases, which can only be determined after the surveys.
In that case, if the patient observed a sharp pain in the right side in the area of the back, then it can testify about the following diseases:
- inflammation of the right kidney;
- myocardial infarction;
- inflammation of the gallbladder;
- gallstone disease;
- inflammation of the pleura;
- oncological diseases of the bronchi or lungs.
In some cases, when the pain manifests itself very often the patient needs to immediately be hospitalized, because in the opposite case, it may be the most unpredictable circumstances, and in some cases, complications may lead to death.
THE UNDERLYING DISEASE CAUSING THE PAIN
Basically the pain that is felt in the lumbar on the right side, shows the following pathologies:
- problems with the spine, which may be the result of diseases such as a pinched nerve endings, violation of blood circulation, a variety of spinal injuries and the destruction of bone tissue;
- violation of the pulmonary system, which is diagnosed with pneumonia, bronchitis, cough, inflammation or the presence of cancer tumors;
- problems with the digestive system, which are the result of cholecystitis, pancreatitis, ulcers, oncological diseases and intestinal colic;
- the cause may be kidney disease, such as renal failure, pyelonephritis, inflammation and kidney stones disease;
- problems with the spleen, gallbladder and liver also manifest themselves such pain.
Pain is considered to be only a superficial symptom of and if to neglect such a your body's signals, then may cause many of the problems associated with his health. In that case, if such symptoms and appear systematically and rapidly disappearing, it is neither the cause nor apply for medical assistance. It's not worth it to expose his life to danger and to experiment with health.
HOW TO DIAGNOSE THE DISEASE
Once a person starts to manifest even the slightest discomfort in the lumbar region in the first place it is necessary to ask for help from your practical therapist, who is in the process of cognition determines all the necessary surveys. In addition, it is necessary to pass inspection of these specialists:
- a nephrologist;
- trauma surgeon;
As for tests, for the determination of an accurate diagnosis is assigned:
- Tool management of user accounts and the OAM;
- biochemical analysis of blood;
- the daily dose of the sample and the analysis of urine on Nechiporenko;
- computed tomography;
Depending on the nature of the pain is in each case are assigned to a specific warehouse at the discretion of the doctor and the predicted diagnosis.
In order to correctly assign treatment, we must first of all apply to establish the diagnosis, and to analyze it whole symptomatology. Because in the majority of cases in humans in addition to the pain there are other symptoms. In addition, pain sensations can still have the following features:
- the pain may manifest as acute or obtuse;
- feelings can be stitching, shooting, cutting, gnawing, or drag;
- depending on the localization of the permeate in the various departments of the back;
- be weakly or strongly visible.
In that case, if the patient manifested a strong pain in the right side in the back area of the lower back, then in the first place it is necessary to exclude a pathology of kidneys. So, how exactly such symptoms are very often indicative of problems such as pyelonephritis, hydronephrosis, glomerulonephritis or kidney stones disease. In addition to pain as a disease manifested by the following symptoms:
- there will be significant changes in amount of allocated urine and its color;
- they appear swelling on the body;
- there was a significant increase in blood pressure;
- diagnosed cutting when urinating;
- there is an increase in the temperature of the body and is observed in fever.
When a patient hurts his back, on the right side, it may also testify about problems associated with the gall bladder. In some cases, painful feelings may give under the blade or in the neck on the right side. In addition, the patient may observe the following symptoms:
- there is bitterness in the mouth;
- manifested bloating and disturbance of bowel movements.
In that case, if a patient diagnosed with kidney stones, then the untimely appeal to the doctor, can lead to blockage of the gallstones and the development of renal colic or jaundice. To avoid unpleasant consequences it is necessary at the occurrence of pain immediately seek medical help.
When a person hurts shoulder in the back right, then it may be indicative of bowel disease. In such a case, the person observed predominantly spastic or drag the feelings of pain, mainly to enlarge in the process of food intake. In addition, they can indicate the following symptoms:
- constipation or loose stools;
- rumbling in the abdomen;
- the emergence in the faeces an admixture of blood or mucus.
Regardless of this effect in humans, more and more symptoms when the feelings of pain in the lumbar region, there is no need to self-medicate, because in some cases incorrectly, when he introduced the diagnosis can not only cause irreparable damage to their health, but also provoke a situation in which it arises life-threatening.
DISEASES OF THE SPINE
Very frequently appeared pain in the lumbar region, this indicates that the problems associated with thorns. Basically it happens due to compression of the nerve endings or muscle tension. But it's the most innocuous situation in this case, because pain can also testify about serious problems such as osteochondrosis, hernia, curvature and more.
In addition to pain in humans with problems of the spine can manifest the following symptoms:
- a feeling of tingling or numbness of the skin;
- reduction in the elasticity of the skin;
- dry skin sheets;
- pallor of the extremities;
- the reduction of sensitivity;
- change in reflexes.
In this case, the pain may progress and because of her man totally unable to do their usual work.
When pain is diagnosed in the female gender, then in addition to all the above mentioned diseases is the cause of the problem may be in the gynecological plan.
Quite often the feelings of pain are accompanied by disturbances in the menstrual cycle and may be indicative of pathology of the ovaries or uterus. In this case, the woman may still be a discharge from the vagina, and also an increase in body temperature. For the exclusion of gynecological pathology it is necessary to seek the help of a gynecologist, who is already in the process of cognition be able to confirm or refute the presence of many diseases and avoid various complications.
Also lumbar pain can be due to the received injuries in the back area. In order to confirm this pathology is necessary, first of all carry out a visual check, which can be detected bruising, swelling, contusions, and hematomas.
At the slightest injuries of the back definitely need to seek help from a doctor, which after the implementation of the survey will be able to determine their severity. A back injury can also lead to serious damage to internal organs and cause bleeding.
As soon as you are injured, you must immediately seek medical help, and in that case, if it bright to express, it is best to immediately call the ambulance. First aid immediately apply in the following cases:
- when it came to a sudden and acute pain, which after a long time not come on and only intensifies;
- creates a strong and unbearable pain under the ribs;
- in the process of personal injury due to the painful feelings of losing consciousness;
- the person experiencing in addition to the sharp pain still and dizziness.
In that case, if in an individual there has been pain in the right side of the waist, then this symptom can testify about a completely different disease. It's not worth it in this case to try to determine the cause and to engage in self-medicate, because sometimes even experienced doctors can not do without the implementation of the next survey. Only after the patient will be the examination, will be all the necessary tests and perform x-ray studies it is possible to give an accurate diagnosis and identify the cause of the malfunction. After this, without exception, is assigned a complex treatment. To get rid of the disease it is necessary to clearly observe all recommendations of the doctor, only in this case, it is possible to recover and to avoid complications.