One of the most common problems of modern man are frequent back pain and the lower part of the abdomen, emerging at the same time. Similar feelings appear symptoms of chronic diseases, or more serious consequences, such as bleeding that require urgent assistance.
Localization of pain
In order to find out what could cause pain in the back and in the abdomen at the same time, it is necessary to try to determine their localization. If during pain in the back it's pretty clear, abdominal cramps can be very vague.
In order to simplify the diagnosis of abdomen schematically divided into left and right halves. In various diseases, the pain can be localized in the region of the umbilicus, in the iliac region and the hypochondrium, to the left or to the right. In addition, it is possible, wandering pain, able to change the localization, or to move on to another area. For example, back hurts, and these cramps felt in lower abdomen or thighs.
Pain in the back and abdomen at the same time arise as a result of the fact that in the abdominal cavity are the important systems of the body, and the lower back is screen, which understands most of the diseases. In most cases, these cramps arise in such diseases, such as:
- Peptic ulcer;
- Diseases of the joints;
- Injury to the spine;
- Kidney disease;
- Rheumatoid arthritis;
- The intestinal infection;
- Gynecological and urological diseases;
- Groin and vertebrates hernia.
They can be blunt, sharp, pulling, pressure, bowing.
Peptic ulcer of the stomach
Ulcer is a local damage to the mucous membrane of the stomach, which is formed due to excess acidity and bile, causing a violation of the basic digestive functions. Feature of the disease is seasonal exacerbation alternating with remission.
Symptoms of peptic ulcer:
- Belching with a high acidity;
- Bouts of vomiting the release of bile;
- Reduction of body weight of the patient;
- Pain in the area just below the xiphoid process.
In peptic ulcer disease of the stomach pain usually occurs after meals, when the localization of lesions on the walls of the duodenum, pain on the contrary arises in the fasted state and the food greatly facilitates the status.
Represents an inflammatory reaction of the gallbladder, caused by stones, which hinders the outflow of bile. The disease has an acute and a chronic character to the flow.
Symptoms of acute cholecystitis:
- Bouts of pain, predominantly in the right half of the abdomen. He wears a crisp character, are amplified during the palpation, and reflected in the right part of the back;
- Painful sensations when the pressure between the legs of the mastoid muscles;
- Increased pain when lifting the flat of the right foot;
- High body temperature;
- In rare cases, observed diarrhea;
- Bouts of nausea or vomiting.
Of secondary importance in the deterioration of the disease is a disorder of the blood supply and damage to the mucous membrane of the gall bladder.
Usually the cause of a heart attack is excessive distension of the gallbladder due to violation of the outflow of bile from the stone covered the bile duct.
Symptoms characteristic attack of hepatic colic:
- Acute pain in the right hypochondrium, turning in the right blade. Sometimes the cramps cover the entire belly and give the back and neck;
- Usually seizures occur at night;
- Frequent vomiting is not generating the patient facilitate;
- Pallor and moisture of the skin, sometimes showing signs of mechanical jaundice;
- Painful sensations are amplified during inhalation;
- Increased body temperature, chills;
- Strengthening of the pain, in the click doctor the costal arch on the right side of the rib the palm of your hand;
- Urine brown color and pale stools.
- Acute pain booster on palpation of the abdomen;
- Tense the muscles on the right side of the hypochondrium;
The most common disease with pain of the back and abdomen and at the same time it is pancreatitis. Which is manifested by inflammation of the pancreas.
- Frequent vomiting with admixture of bile, which arose after a meal;
- Surrounds pain in the abdomen and right side lower back pain;
- Intense pain under the xiphoid process;
- Constant spasms, abdomen, mainly in the stomach area;
- Dry mouth, belching and hiccups;
- Dark urine.
Other kinds of diseases
Pain in the lower abdomen and lower back are not always symptoms of diseases of the stomach or gynecological problems. Encircling the abdominal pain and back pain can occur when such dangerous diseases, such as:
- Cancer of the disease;
- Diseases of the musculoskeletal system.
Appendix, as well as the cecum is covered from all sides of the peritoneum. Inflammation commonly arises as a result of infection or subjects of foreign origin, if the patient on their ingestion. The pain is usually localized on the right side of the abdomen, in rare cases, can be put into the stomach, the lower back and the navel area. She can wear mild of a permanent nature and slowly move in the lumbar department. The affected can cry liver, start the diarrhea, increase the body temperature, in isolated cases, there has been a violation of urination
Sometimes back pain arise as a symptom of a malignant tumor. Bladder cancer is the cause of most problems in the institutions of the system, and also focuses on the pain in neighboring organs, including the spine. Diseases accompanied by gnawing pain in the abdomen with a shot in the lower front of the lower part of the back. Most often this kind of cancer suffer men, for women, is the percentage of ill low enough.
Among the diseases of the musculoskeletal system, most commonly back pain and pain, at the same time arise when osteochondrosis, which attacks the joints of the musculoskeletal system and cause their dystrophic violations. Most often exposed to the disease betweenobratlovci drives. We distinguish osteochondrosis of the lumbar, thoracic and cervical spine column.
Causes of pain in men
Painful sensations are of a similar nature in men are much rarer, and if you get stuck on the notch on the excessive physical burden and the wrong mode of the day. However, pain in the lower abdomen in men require a serious approach, because basically they are symptoms of serious problems with the genitourinary system. Say about the presence of such diseases as:
- Inflammation of the testicles and their appendages,
- Groin hernia;
- Venereal infection;
Causes of pain in women
Of physiological functions of the body for the representatives of the female sex, it often hurts the underbelly and loins. The reasons for this are:
- Characteristics of the menstrual cycle;
- Inflammatory diseases;
- The availability of cystic tumors;
- The period of pregnancy;
Very serious consequences may have the surrounds of pain on the background of benign or malignant tumors in the field of organs of a small pelvis.
When a twisting ovarian cysts, disintegration of tumors of large size, as in rupture of the cyst or cysts, there is a dangerous situation for the life of man, which requires immediate treatment. If not timely rendered help content growths when hitting into the abdominal cavity may become a cause of acute inflammation of the peritoneum.
Inflammatory processes in the pelvic organs
Pain abdomen and lower back pain is often a symptom of diseases that cause inflammation of the female genital organs, for example, when:
- Infections of the genitourinary system;
- Inflammation of the appendages, uterus, ovaries, and vagina;
During pregnancy often stretches the lower back due to the increased load on the spine, and also on the background of physiological and hormonal changes.
Pain in the abdomen and the back, at the same time usually occurs due to the proper functioning of the digestive system, or because of excessive load on the growing uterus, especially often in multiple pregnancy hurts the intestine.
However, cramps in back and abdomen in the first trimester of pregnancy require immediate hospitalization, because they are often a sign of a spontaneous abortion.
To what doctors to go to?
If pain sensations are manifested repeatedly, then it is not appropriate to proceed with the visit to the clinic. The best solution is to visit a doctor who will perform a primary examination. This will help you determine the next plan of action and appoint the advice of a specialist narrow profile. When pain in the back and abdomen may require the help of:
The inflammatory nature of the disease it is possible to determine the blood and urine. And tomography, ULTRASOUND and x-rays to remove the pathology of the organs.
When in need of immediate medical assistance?
Pain in the lower back and abdomen, and at the same time can be a symptom of these acute diseases, such as appendicitis, pancreatitis, intestinal obstruction, ectopic pregnancy or spontaneous abortion.
Each of these diseases is seriously endangering a person's life and requires immediate hospitalization. The main symptom in most cases is acute pain, signs of strong alcoholic intoxication of the body, vomiting and the intense heat. It is very important to prevent poisoning of the body, and not to develop sepsis or peritonitis.
Other possible symptoms
In most cases, spasms in the area of back pain are accompanied by other symptoms, which point to the cause of painful sensations.
When pancreatitis possible symptoms, such as:
- With a strong fever, low or high blood pressure;
- Foamy stool with catty aroma;
- Violation of stool, constipation or diarrhea;
- Vomiting the remnants of food and bile;
- Perhaps the development of necrosis factor or an abscess.
Acute appendicitis may manifest:
- Protective tension of the abdominal muscles;
- The essential difference between the rectal and underarm temperature;
- Difficulties in the self-lifting of the right foot;
- Flatulence in the rectum;
- Symptoms of systemic toxic poisoning.
In addition to the severe pain in the lower back or abdomen, bowel obstruction is accompanied by:
- The delay of gases;
- Improper emptying of the intestines;
- Asymmetry and swelling of the abdominal area.
In clinical studies, note the sharp decline and slow growth chronic gonadotropin.